The Reynolds Family Spine Laboratory at the Spine Center of New Jersey invites you to the third annual Current Advances in Spinal Cord Injury Research Symposium.
On Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 you are invited to attend the Third Annual Current Advances in Spinal Cord Injury Research Symposium, hosted by the Reynolds Family Spine Laboratory at UMDNJ in Newark, NJ, where distinguished faculty from North America will present and discuss the current advances in basic science and clinical research on spinal cord injury.
The Symposium's scientific faculty includes:
- Allan Basbaum, Ph.D. – UCSF
- Samuel David, Ph.D. - McGill University
- Stella Elkabes, PhD - UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School
- Alan Faden, M.D - University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Robert F. Heary, M.D - UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School
- Philip J. Horner, Ph.D. - University of Washington
- Wolfram Tetzlaff, Ph.D. - University of British Columbia
- Michael Y. Wang, M.D. - Univeristy of Miami
The Symposium will be held in the comfortable and spacious 12th Avenue Pavilion, on UMDNJ's main campus (50 12th Avenue, Newark, NJ). Convenient and secure parking is available.
More information will be available in the future regarding registration and the schedule. If you wish to inquire about the event or have any questions, please contact Kat Getto, UMDNJ, Program Coordinator 973-972-4702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.